Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Midnight driving

It's yet another uneventful National Day gone by...only highlight of the day was watching "Infernal Affairs". Yes yes I know..I'm 3 years behind time. Swaku, as my friend puts it. Anyway, the movie was simply fantastic! Totally blew me away...wow. Think this has got to be THE best Chinese movie I've ever watched in my life (though I must admit I haven't watched that many..haha)
>> K1: Andy Lau looked absolutely yummy in the movie..hahaa...
Am now looking forward to watching the sequels to it..though I've been informed that they ain't great....

Managed to catch the pre-NDP fireworks yesterday..yeah..thanks to my sad life, I managed to catch the display from my office yesterday..hiakk.. sadly. The fireworks display wasn't too impressive..haha...wonder why so many people actually bothered to make and squeeze their way to the Marina area just to catch it...=P.

Well, my sad Monday ended on a pretty interesting note.. i was given a crash course :Midnight driving for dummies...hahaaa...had quite some fun attempting to drive (on the practically empty roads, of course), and I must really thank my friend-cum-crash course instructor for trusting me (and my klutziness)with his car and life..hahaaa... well, it was an experience indeed.. wasn't too difficult.. I should seriously consider learning how to drive ..

~k2~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home