Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm perpetually tired!

Life has been bad since school started. I hate waking up in the mornings. I just can't do it! I have to let my alram clock snooze 3 times before I reluctantly crawl out of bed. I don't remember having such torturous battles when I was teaching in the afternoon session last year. What happened? Maybe the body just isn't tuned to wake up before the sun rises.

It's been pretty hectic in schools. Everyday I see a new arrow coming my way. Just as I was getting started on setting a Science Test (30 marks), I received news that I've got to set another Science EXAM paper (100 marks!) by next month!

I HATE Science!! It's the most boring subject ever... didn't know why I've been allocated to be in the Science department. They're doing the kids injustice. I'd rather work doubly hard if they put me in some other more decent departments.

Sigh. Too bad there's really nothing much I can do. I can only ramble on and on here. *ramble ramble*

And there's my work review to do, compositions to mark (it's been there unmarked for almost a month), test results to tabulate blah blah blah.

I hope I can win the Toto this week and retire as a billionaire. My luck is not too bad this year..and I've got bird shit on my hair this morning (Don't ask me how this happened!). It's a sign that something big is coming!

K1

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bird Shit in your hair?!? It's a sign u must buy Toto.... :D

--Linfang--

 
At 10:17 PM , Blogger paw said...

yoohoo............ i think one will never get used to getting up early man........ cos i still feel very grouchy every morn! haha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home