Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Happy Birthday..

And the klutz has reigned for a year... I'm amazed at how one year just zipped by me.. What was I even doing a year ago???

One year on.. I must say it's a very memorable and unforgettable year that's just passed. Let's have a look at the at the highlights (and "low"lights) of my life:

(1) I downgraded from being a "M" or "L" size to a malnutritioned "S" .. not exactly an enviable state, if anyone is wondering. I finally understand the woes of my super slim friend who eats to her heart's content but never puts on any weight. It's not fun at all, mind you. :P

(2) I'm proud to declare that I've survived yet another year of mindless compliance work and bean counting at Suntec's very own "Siegfried and Roy" circus.. (ahem..)

(3) I met up with old and dear friends of mine more times than I ever did in the last 5 years of my life.. to these wonderful wonderful wonderful friends.. Thank you..... =)

(4) I found some 'gems' among colleagues who stood by this crazed nutcase in her most psychotic and trying times..

(5) I finally walked out on a certain overbearing and autocratic like *ahem* (whisper... 'singing leader').. hiakk no prizes for guessing who.. Am now on the lookout for greener pastures after a half year break...

Just one thing. I wonder if i've met any one of the "5 persons" in my life yet .. and do they all have to be good? Can someone enlighten me on this????

Awrighty. That's enough crap from me for now in a long time..

Till I see you again..

~Happy Birthday once again~

K2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home