Thursday, March 30, 2006

Code of ethics about blogging

I read in the latest Sunday Times about teachers who blog. Some question on how much teachers should reveal about their studnets, work environment, colleagues etc. Somehow reading that article seemed to have caused some fear in me. How much is too much to reveal in a personal blog? What's just enough to me may be too much for someone else. Oh! And there was this thing about posting student's photos too!

I hope I have not breeched any 'code of ethics' in my entries. You know how I like to ramble about some of my kids (most of which are good stuff, right?) I used to write more about Syron and gang last year. Nothing very exciting to highlight about my class this year. Older kids tend to be more boring.

I shall constantly remind myself not to blog too much about the kids from now.

K1

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM , Blogger Winter Chew said...

How about blog about your preparations for the big day???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home