Friday, March 17, 2006

Things I Hate

I hate it when my neighbour blasts her collection of christian music. It's so loud and noisy! Does the volume of the music have any corelation to the spiritual level? Cos if it does, she MUST be super holy.

I hate it when I make an attempt to try to get some people out for dinner, these group of people simply ignore my sms. They either can't be bothered or don't regard me a friend. In that case, I feel it's only polite to reply with an sms to reject my invite and not have me waiting and waiting. And please, don't ever say u are too busy to reply an sms. Replying an sms takes only a few minutes. I think even peeing in the toilet takes a longer time.

2 Comments:

At 10:12 PM , Blogger Turtle said...

That makes two of us! I hate it when people treat me as if I am not even worth 5 secs of their time!

 
At 6:28 PM , Blogger paw said...

oh no.......... someone's upset? aiyoyo! don't be la, I think they must have forgotten to do so! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home