Monday, March 19, 2007

Kumpung Days

The school holiday that just passed was my most 'happening' ever. Yesterday I went to catch fish with The Husband and his friends.

They said they wanted to go fishing... but I was conned! They went to catch fish instead!! Not only that, they drove to some ulu part of the island, parked the car and hiked about 20 minutes (climbling through mud, getting my show stuck in it, climbling up small hills, through tree branches and slopes) before we reached some pond-like thingy that had loads of small fish swimming in it!!

It was really fun.. but as I told them, I am a city girl. Next time, I'll rather stay at home and play with Barbie dolls than catch fish the kumpung way.

1 Comments:

At 10:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jos,

Were you all somewhere near Nee Soon? The pipeline looks awfully familiar to me. Hope you still had fun =).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home