Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Getting excited

I think I am getting a little excited buying the baby stuff.... Bought my first purchase some weeks ago... 2 sets of baby clothes for CNY!! Hahaa.. talk about being kiasu! And I bought those that were slightly bigger (for 6-12 mths, to be precise). I'm not even sure if the clothes will be too big for CNY! Oh well! There was a sale, you see.

I bought my 2nd and 3rd purchases today. John Little was having 20% sale! I'm also now a proud VIP member of Kiddy Palace. This time round, I didn't buy any 'nonsensical' stuff. In fact, I was being very practical so I bought stuff like wet wipes, anti-slip mat, nappies, nail cutter etc. I've got quite a bit of hand-me-downs from friends so I need to do a stock take before I can go crazy with the purchasing again.

3 Comments:

At 11:31 AM , Blogger tumbletot said...

ohh... i just realised i have yet to congratulate you! congrats gal...

 
At 12:36 AM , Blogger annethia said...

Haha...kiasu indeed

Anyway, I had very bad experience buying things for my niece... everything i bought ended up to be toooooo big!!! Cos she is a small baby n not growing as quickly as other baby boys... So you might only have the other problem that the boy grows out of it too fast

Anyway, am so eager to see your product :)

 
At 4:18 PM , Blogger amelia thinks said...

Remember to buy nose-dirt-sucker. When they are young, they don't know how to clear their nose dirt so it gets stuck up their nose...then they get agitated!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home