Saturday, November 24, 2007

Side Effects

Epidural is not so fun afterall... I hadn't been able to pee after I discharge. It was only after a check with my gynae that I realised that not being able to pee is not funny at all. He ordered me to rush to the hospital to get myself fixed with a urine bag, threatening that I would need surgery if my bladder burst!! Sounds scary eh!

So here I am now with this urine bag lugging behind me. This is motherhood at its most unglam moment! And I'm expecting guests this weekend. How?? Where can I hide the bag?!

Sigh. Hope that all will be alright after the bag is removed on Monday and I'll be able to pee on my own again. Think this bad experience is enough to put off future pregnancies for some time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home