Saturday, August 02, 2008

Play barber

When I was a child, I used to play hairdresser to my Barbie dolls. I'll wash their long hair and then cut them. Of course I was never good at it cos I was only a child and my hands weren't steady enough. So Barbie's just got shorter and shorter as I tried to balance the cut on both sides.

Fastforward twenty years later... now I've progressed to be a barber cutting my little Ken's hair. Though this Ken has got rather little hair, it still grows, especially at the sides. I had a rather fun time last week cutting his hair. Unlike most other children, little Ken was glued to the TV and allowed me to churn out whatever styles I wanted on him.

His fate however, was somewhat similar to Barbie. His hair just got shorter and shorter as I tried my darnest best to level it up. Haha. It's not that glamourous looking now but I guess I'll get better after more practise.

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Photos of ur little ken?

Veronica

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home