Friday, October 17, 2008

Brough Gab for his 2nd professional hair cut this week. The 1st time wasn't really counted as he was shaved bald then. The other hair cuts he had in between were managed by yours truely. Anyway, I decided to bring him to the barber to see what miracles they could do to his 'gong ji tou'. (Gab only has that few strands in the middle!)

I must say Gab was really well behaved there. He sat on his own and didn't kick up a fuss like most kids would. Most of the times, he was just looking around at the unfamilar surroundings, turning his head left and right. Because of that, he needed extra help in keeping still.

Judging from the end product, I think I can do as good a job as the barber. I've decided to continue trimming my little Ken's hair in future and save the money for other stuff. Perhaps I need to invest in one of those hair shavers soon =)

Looking around curiously at the shop


then at this funny green piece of cloth around him.



Some assistance to keep still

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home