Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I finally done it!

I've finally pumped the air into my car tyres!

Yes yes, call me an idiot but other than driving my little car around, there's really nothing else I know about it. Even when I go to the petrol kiosk, I just get the attendant to fill the petrol up for me. I mean what's so difficult about saying 'Uncle, 95 full tank' ?

So I finally decided that I will not depend on The Husband on the tyres anymore and I did it on my own just now. So proud of myself (Pats self on the back!) Well done!

Now, I've got to learn to pump in the petrol next =)

2 Comments:

At 10:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNOW I KNOW!! pump petrol very easy one!!!

just put the damn nozzle in, and wait for the 'CLICK' to come on and u'd know its full. USUALLY thats the case la. ..hhaha!!

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger chocfudgesundae said...

hahahaha I must confess, I dunno how to pump air into tyres nor pump petrol. ;p I'm always an observer on the sidelines. hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home