Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Almost 9 months

Gab's one day short of being 9 months old. Time flies and I found myself smiling as I recollect on his growth. I'm just amazed with the things he has learnt these few months.


- I can safely say he can recognise me and will flash his mega-watt smile when I pick him up from the nanny's every evening.
- He is starting to make noises and is trying to engage in a conversation at times.
- He doesn't really like to be left alone and would want company all the time.
- He is a junkie and seems to enjoy his biscuits lots.
- He is getting harder to feed and needs some 'entertainment' (either from me or the TV) during his meal times.
- He is starting to be a challenge to put into bed at night. He is always resisting his tiredness and will be having a mini gym work-out session (struggling with me) on the bed each night.
- He is learning to stand on his own feet now.
- He likes music and seems to be able to tap his feet according to the rhythm.


I can't wait for him to learn to call me Mummy and be able to walk! Then I can finally bring him to the zoo...

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM , Blogger amelia thinks said...

Walking has its own issues too!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home