Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I miss my kids

It's amazing why I frequently complained about my kids last year. In retrospect, I think they're so adorable and cute now. (Maybe it's precisely I don't teach them that I find them cute!)

Sometimes when I walk around the school, some of them will walk up to greet me and say 'Hi'. It gives the warm fuzzy feeling that you're appreciated and not forgotten. I've made an impact in their lives!

I saw many of them today. All the 7 of them who went to 3B class, including my darling Syron. He must have put on weight cos he is now wearing an oversized T-shirt. I shall tell him that if I get a chance.

I shall complain less about my current class and try to enjoy their company as much as possible.

K1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home