Saturday, March 04, 2006

a million light years ago

Wow. K1 has changed the format of the blog since I last blogged (which was eons ago, I think).. I didnt quite recognise it anymore.

Interesting to look back at what my life was like just a few months ago.. a zillion years seems to have passed since then..and it feels like I've sat on a 6-month roller coaster ride ..

Looking back on the months passed, I think there are a few important lessons I've learnt:
(1) Be contented with what you have.
(2) Be happy. Happiness is a choice. Don't choose to be sad when you can be happy. And happiness comes from within.
(3) NEVER EVER lose your focus in life. NEVER EVER lose your self identity. Think that's one of the recipes for real happiness.
(4) Keep smiling.
(5) Don't lose your sense of humour.
(6) Eat well.. who cares if you're putting on that extra calorie? You've got just one life.. LIVE IT! And eat whatever you like!!

Yup. That about sums up some of the important lessons of life I've learnt..

~k2~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home