Friday, August 17, 2007

Pea Brain

My brains are shrinking! I had wanted to make some egg mayo last night, so there I was happily boiling the eggs and getting out the mayo from the fridge... The expiry on the bottle read 02-07-07. Good, I thought to myself... Can finish the mayo before it expires, and I can enjoy a hearty breakfast the next day.

Alas! 15 min later, as my eggs were boiling, it suddenly occured to me that 02-07-07 has passed! It's already August and the mayo has expired! Oh my gosh! I was so disgusted with myself as I threw the whole bottle away!!

Pregnancy has eaten a good part of my brains it seems!

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM , Blogger chocfudgesundae said...

It's ok. I suspect it's nothing to do with pregnancy.... it's just age creeping up on us, cause I too take a bloody long time to register certain facts these days. :p

Is that a consolation? hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home