Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Never been there...

I've never been to St James Power Station, the apparent most happening night spot in the country. Yes, I know many people who havn't been there either... BUT that's not the point. The point is, I want to go but can't go!

Why? At my present state, I wonder if I'll be allowed entry by the bouncers (I'm not even talking about the Ladies Night ok!). The husband will not be too pleased about it too... And even if I do go, what can I do there other than inhale 2nd hand smoke that the smokers will be emitting at the entrance (since they can't smoke inside anymore), or trying to avoid being knocked into by the people dancing. Or perhaps just looking at the Klutz 'fertilizing' the plants after having too much a drink?

Boo hoo hoo...

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM , Blogger chocfudgesundae said...

Cheer up MTB! We will celebrate at St James once you're off breastfeeding next year. :)

Anyway, you're most certainly not in the state to head to such happening places now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home