Sunday, August 26, 2007

Worms in my rice!

The husband was complaining how there was a worm-like thingy in his rice one night last week. I quickly dismissed him saying that it probably was some bettle/bug thingy that was in the grains and he didn't wash it thoroughly before letting it cook. Nonetheless, he was still quite disturbed by it and I just laughed it off.

Alas, there are really worms in my rice grains! I was scopping a cup of it just now when I thought I saw worms... Oh man! They're really a lot of worms, alive and kicking! Yucks! It's the first time I ever saw worms in rice grains and I wonder where on earth they came from.

I was so disgusted that I threw my remaining rice away! Just talking about it now makes my hair stand! DISGUSTING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home