Saturday, August 09, 2008

Baby Tamagotchi

The more Gab grows, the more I feel like I'm handling a Tamagotchi... one that demands to be fed and played with ALL the time. Also one to be cleaned up after each pooh.

My boy is growing to be a mischievous one. Even the babysitter complains about how naughty he can be.. and this boy is only 8 mths +. Sigh sigh. After every weekend, I feel like I'm zapped of all my energy. I can't even do any work on weekends now!!

To quote my mom, Gab HAS to have his baby TV when he eats and his baby music when he is in the car. He is truely a Tamagotchi King.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM , Blogger chocfudgesundae said...

naughty Gabriel huh? Hmmm... Aunt kwaychup told me she misses Gab and wants to visit him again. :p Mebbe one of these days we'll help u out for a couple of hrs and u can have some alone time. Quality of care not guaranteed! :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home