Sunday, August 17, 2008

C is for cookie


(Picture courtesy of http://www.nbwebexpress.com/detail.asp?style=KJ574COI)

I've been beo-ing this pair of shoes for a few weeks now. Sesame street shoes by New Balance. It's sooooooo cute!! Only thing is that it's kinda expensive and I know I won't spend that kind of money on a pair of shoes which Gab would probably outgrow in a matter of months.

Alas, I'm still thinking about the pair of shoes... Hee hee.. Aunty Kwaychup and gang, Gab's birthday and Christmas is coming up in the next few months! I'll prepare a 'Gabriel Mummy's Wishlist' soon!

Perhaps, I'll find joy in tearing of gift wrappers again =)

1 Comments:

At 11:01 PM , Blogger chocfudgesundae said...

Ok lah, we get the hint. haha. Anyway, I'm sure Gab will look absolutely adorable in those shoes! can't wait to see him in them! Pls provide size. :ppp

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home