Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The rotting starts today...

It's the school holidays! 1 month away from school (3 weeks + to be precise). Am having mixed feelings again. I guess I'm one who can't sit idle for too long, else I'll get bored. Suddenly I have so many Saturday-like days on my hands.

I should really sit down and plan how I want to spend my days wisely. (sounds like I've contracted some terminal illness)

1) Exercise regularly
2) Read books
3) Learn to cook some decent stuff (fried rice and instant noodles not inclusive)
4) Tidy up room
5) Set exam paper and prepare for Term 3

Alright, we'll see how I'll fare at the end of June. In the meantime, I'll go slow with my targets... Afterall, it's only the 1st day right?!

K1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home